Feb 9, 2009

How we met……

How we met……

Troy and I became friends after I had returned from a mission for my church. We attended a single adult group together and we were part of a group of friends who spent most weekends together. Many days we ended up at my house and Troy became close to my family. He even lived at my parent’s home as he prepared for a mission and I attended college. After many years of true platonic friendship we realized that we had additional feelings for each other. At the time I was in Utah attending school and Troy was in California . We had a long distance engagement for eight months as I completed my degree, then we were married in February in Oakland Ca. and began our married life together. Because of our long friendship we had a wonderful foundation that has blessed us with communication skills, laughter, memories and true love.


No comments:

Post a Comment